Australia is one of the countries that managed to set rules for how cryptocurrency exchange platform can operate within the country, setting up the field for an environment where these companies need to conduct their business according to strict guidelines.
Domestic financial regulators have a key responsibility in registering and monitoring their activity, leading to more trust and reliability in cryptocurrencies. One of the reputable exchanges operating in Australia and for Australians is AussieCoins and some of its main features will be analyzed in following review.
Owned and operated by SITA Global PTY LTD, aussiecoins.com.au is a platform able to provide services of exchanging virtual currency against fiat. The mother company is registered with AUSTRAC, one of the local regulators, and it operates solely for the citizens of Australia who can enjoy the competitive rates of AussieCoins.
AussieCoins Exchange Analysis
The main goal of AussieCoins is to provide an updated and accessible alternative to easily buy, sell, and exchange cryptocurrency, enjoying industry-leading security, support, and deposit options. To simplify the process, the brand had designed one of the simplest exchange platforms in the world, suited even for those that don’t have any previous experience in working with cryptocurrencies.
To exchange fiat into Bitcoin, customers will need to go through a 4-steps process that is simple and fast. They need to select the cryptocurrencies, select the fiat amount, insert their cryptocurrency wallet address, and agree to all terms and conditions. As an Australian exchange, customers will only be able to deposit AUD and withdraw the exchanged cryptocurrencies to their wallet address.
AussieCoins Key Features
Multiple key features are making AussieCoins a suited exchange for those wanting to buy Bitcoin with fiat:
- Simplicity – the exchange made it simple for anybody to buy cryptocurrency online.
- One account – all the functionalities had been integrated into a single account.
- Easy deposits – customers working with AussieCoins can deposit funds using
- POLi Payments, PayID or wire transfer. At the same time, the exchange is in the process of adding BPay in the near term.
- Quick signup – opening an account is only a few steps away and the verification process does not require many things. You can start using the services by simply providing a scanned copy or photo of a driving license. Only for large purchases, AussieCoins requires other documents.
- Competitiveness – AussieCoins provides industry-leading market rates and does not have any hidden fees or commissions. All the details about fees for each deposit method are provided on the website.
AussieCoins Customer Service
For information or assistance in exchanging fiat to crypto, people can contact AussieCoins representatives via the contact form available on the exchange’s website. At the same time, there is a live chat service available during working days, which is much faster and convenient. Users can ask questions related to the services provided or solve technical issues in case such things happen.
As a registered Australian exchange, AussieCoins proves to be a reliable brand to work with. The website is very transparent in providing all the information about its services, allowing customers to decide on their own if they want to use for fiat-to-crypto exchange operations. Considering the platform offers competitive market rates for Bitcoin, transparent fees, a simple infrastructure, and professional customer representatives, this is a strong option to consider.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin continue to perform well in 2020 and as a result, people need access to trusted exchange platforms. If you live in Australia and want to be part of the cryptocurrency revolution, AussieCoins might be the place to start your journey.
For more information on Aussie Coins visit aussiecoins.com.au